Storm Protection In James Island
Impact-Resistant Windows, Storm Panels, Hurricane Shutters, Hurricane Windows & More
Residents of James Island who are preparing for a storm or hurricane know that every moment is precious. Hurricane-resistant windows and shutters may help protect your property from harm.
Muhler sells hurricane windows, accordion shutters, impact-resistant glass, and a range of storm panel attachments perfect for your needs. You’ll miss timely storm protection if you wait until the very last minute.
Storm Protection Products
You may request a free storm protection assessment from our company at any time and our solutions can protect your house against storms with the help of our specialists. We offer a variety of storm protection products such as:
Impact Resistant Windows
If you reside on James Island and have good quality hurricane windows installed, you and your family will be safer. It is possible that torrential rain may undermine the structural integrity of a structure during a storm and you need proper protection for your home. Hurricane-resistant patio, sliding, and window treatments give an extra degree of safety by preventing flying glass from impacting the structure.
Top-Rated Hurricane Shutters
Accordion Shutters by Muhler help protect your home from the elements. Because they can resist hurricane-force gusts, Alutech’s Accordion Hurricane Shutters are ideal for storm shelters and other structures. It is possible to cover a vast area without blocking the view with our foldable, interlocking blade innovation.
Hurricane Storm Panels
It’s possible that investing in a hurricane-rated framework can save you money in the event of a storm. We have some of the finest storm panels on the market thanks to a wide range of choices. The storm panel components must first be corrugated appropriately before they can be installed.
GET MORE INFO ABOUT OUR WINDOWS, SHUTTERS & PANELS
Our products are durable and built to withstand Lowcountry winds and weather. Contact us today to learn more.
Storm Protection Solutions
Storm Trim™ Protection System
Storm Trim from the Muhler Company provides James Island residents with peace of mind that their windows are protected from the weather. With Storm Trim, code-compliant panels can be placed quickly and simply. In order to meet the 2020 IRC regulations, Storm Trim’s non-corrosive connecting points are the best option. A Cover Strip that is installed at the manufacturer conceals the Storm Trim’s connections.
STORM TRIM™ PROTECTION SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
There are several reasons to opt for the STORM TRIM™ protection system including:
- No more labor or time required for installing windows and other features per code
- We install the Storm Trim and our team stores the storm protection panels onsite for you
- No added installation costs or trim material costs
- No stressing about siding features once the anchors installation is complete
- Storm Trim aligns with existing 2020 IRC criteria
- No termites or worries about rotting even when there is plywood
- No need to readjust the shutters for anchor attachments
- The vapor barrier wont get affected by our Storm Trim Permanent anchors
- Far more affordable than Impact Glass windows
- Lightweight for easy storage.
- Lightweight products to help in quick storage
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM TRIM
Contact us for details about how advanced Storm Trim in James Island work. The product is effective, affordable and of high quality compared to many that exist on the market.
Storm Jamb™ Attachment System
Installing windstorm jambs is the simplest approach to protect windows against flying debris aside from installing additional devices along with other storm protection products. Window framework should be extruded with rust-resistant fittings to comply with the 2020 IRC/IBC. Storm Jamb’s anchor clearances doesn’t require shutter offsets or siding changes.
Pre-installed cover strips on some windows may disguise storm jambs. Using Storm Jamb, panels may be put together quickly and effortlessly. The pre-drilled holes for each panel of our systems for storm protection James Island make it easy to install Storm Jamb.
Storm JAMB Advantages
- Fully Code Compliant
- Tested and ENTIRELY approved for hurricane protection paneling purposes
- DP 50 rating
- You don’t require any aftermarket hurricane anchor fittings
- No attachments or any noticeable permanent hardware/fixtures to impact the structure’s appearance from outside
- Meets existing 2020 IRC/IBC specifications
- No need for multiple siding conditions when anchor installations are present
- No additional trim product or extra installation costs
- Quick panel fixtures for a variety of storm protection fabrics
- Storm Jamb Windows provide excellent cost savings compared to traditional impact glass windows
- Approved panels have high grade impact-resistant windows
- Panels have drilled holes to help in easy installation
- No requirement for offset shutters using permanent anchor fittings
- Storm Jamb permanent anchors fit well on multiple types of window frames
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM JAMB
To learn more about our products and our excellent Storm Jamb systems and other storm protection in James Island, contact Muhler today.
Storm Stud™ Attachment System
Storm Stud is a patented product that can only be purchased from us. Using our solutions, you can be sure that your storm windows will be protected against corrosion in accordance with IRC/IBC rust-resistant anchoring rules. Therefore, anchors and spacers are no longer necessary with Storm Stud.
Learn at why STORM STUD™ ATTACHMENT is an excellent storm protection option:
- Approved after leading tests for use along with any Fabric Shield or Wood Panels
- Affordable products
- Meets existing 2020 IRC/IBC criteria
- Code Compliant
- DP 50 rating
- We store your protection panels onsite
- Quick installation if you need storm protection panels installed urgently
- Has rust-resistant anchors and components
- You can get Plywood/OSB-approved components/panels for windows
- No additional trim material costs or installation costs
- No attachments or hardware seen from outside
- Pre-drilled holes on our window fitting panels that helps in quick installation
- No additional labor/time needed to pass code after windows installation
- No offsetting shutters for permanent anchor fittings
- Excellent cost saving for all Impact Glass windows
- No siding adjustment when installing the anchors
- Storm Stud Permanent anchor systems do not affect the window’s vapor barrier’s effectiveness
- Property owners get proper home protection which gives them peace of mind
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM STUD SYSTEM
To learn more about how Storm Studs are a revolutionary and economical new way of protecting windows during a storm, contact us today!
Storm Surround Door Light Kit™
Impact solutions for swing doors
- High quality impact- resistant solutions for large swing doors
- Welded corner joints
- Creates an excellent streamlined appearance with perfect fittings and molding profiles
- Impact & non-impact options
- Miter cut markings exist so screws/screw-hold plugs don’t become a concern
We are here to provide you with all the products you need to prep for the hurricane season and this year’s stormy weather. Contact Muhler for information about how our storm protection in James Island solutions and products can help improve your home’s home safety during severe storms and hurricanes. For additional information, call us at 843.572.9727 or write to us via this Contact Us form and we will call you back soon to discuss your requirements.
GET READY FOR HURRICANE AND STORM SEASONS
Contact Muhler today to learn more about how we can make your home safer during hurricanes and severe storms.
Ours was a large project – 54 hurricane-rated windows and 2 entranceways . . . . The installation crew was considerate of our home and cleaned up where they had been working each day.
We would highly recommend Muhler! We had a window that was leaking and needed to be replaced. Muhler was the only company out of 5 I called that would do just an individual window.
Great job on window replacement. Muhler even help retrofit existing windows to match (went above and beyond to assure I was satisfied). Their customer service was excellent.