Storm Protection SEABROOK ISLAND
Impact-Resistant Windows, Storm Panels, Hurricane Shutters, Hurricane Windows & More
Residents of Seabrook Island who are prepping to deal with storms or hurricanes know that every second counts. In the event of a hurricane, you may want to consider hurricane-resistant windows and solid storm shutters to safeguard your home and family.
Along with accordion shutters, hurricane windows, distinctive fabric shields, Muhler also offers impact-resistant glass, storm panel attachments, and a variety of hurricane shutters. Rather than putting things off until the last minute, purchase them now.
Storm Protection Products
Our company offers free storm protection evaluations when you need them. Count on our experts to protect your home from storms. In our storm-prevention products, we have these:
Impact Resistant Windows
Hurricane windows in Seabrook Island can protect your family and your house in the case of a storm. The structural stability of a property may be compromised during a storm because of heavy rainfall. In order to protect buildings from flying glass, hurricane-resistant patio and sliding doors and windows are equipped with a protective layer.
Top-Rated Hurricane Shutters
Muhler’s Accordion Shutters can protect your property from the elements. Alutech’s Accordion Hurricane Shutters are suitable for storm shelters since they can withstand hurricane-force winds. Because of the interlocking foldable blade technology, large areas may be covered without obstructing vision.
Hurricane Storm Panels
When it comes to securing your property in the case of a storm, a hurricane-rated frame system can save you money. Our storm panels are among the best in the industry, and we provide a wide range of options. We make certain that the storm panel sections are corrugated appropriately before they are placed.
GET MORE INFO ABOUT OUR WINDOWS, SHUTTERS & PANELS
Our products are durable and built to withstand Lowcountry winds and weather. Contact us today to learn more.
Storm Protection Solutions
Storm Trim™ Protection System
Those who buy Storm Trim from the Muhler Company can rest easy knowing that they’re getting excellent value when it comes to protecting their windows from damage during Seabrook Island thunderstorms. C ode-compliant panels may be installed fast and easily with Storm Trim. Storm Trim’s non-corrosive connection points are ideal for complying with the 2020 IRC standards. The connections for this Storm Trim are hidden under stylish, factory-installed Cover Strips.
STORM TRIM™ PROTECTION SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
There are numerous reasons to opt for the STORM TRIM™ protection system such as:
- No additional labor or time required to meet the code
- We install Storm Trim and the team will also store all the other protection panels on your premises
- No need to readjust shutters for added anchor attachments
- No stresses or worries about siding conditions once you install the anchors
- Storm Trim is as per 2020 IRC criteria
- No termites or rotting even whenever you use plywood
- No added installation cost or trim material cost
- The vapor barrier isn’t hampered by our Storm Trim Permanent anchors
- No permanent fittings to impact your residence’s outer appearance
- Significant cost savings when compared to regular Impact Glass windows
- Lightweight which allows for quick storage
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM TRIM
To learn more about how Storm Trim is cost-effective, easy to install, and aesthetically superior to other products, contact us today!
Storm Jamb™ Attachment System
An inexpensive and code-compliant technique to protect windows from flying debris is to use windstorm jambs. Corrosion-resistant fasteners must be extruded into the window frames to align with the 2020 IRC/IBC. With Storm Jamb, anchor clearance can be accomplished without the need for offsetting shutters or siding condition adjustments.
Certain windows come pre-equipped with cover strips to hide the Storm Jamb. Storm Jamb may be used to quickly and easily build protective panels. The Storm Jamb is pre-drilled into every panel of storm protection in Seabrook Island, making installation a snap.
Look at how STORM JAMB™ ATTACHMENT SYSTEM is an excellent option for storm protection in Seabrook Island:
- DP 50 rating
- Meets current 2020 IRC/IBC specifications
- Tested and 100% approved for hurricane protection panel use
- Fully Code Compliant
- Quick panels fixing for various storm protection fabrics
- No need for multiple siding conditions when anchor installations are present
- Panels have holes drilled into them for easy installation
- Storm Jamb Windows offer significant cost savings compared to traditional impact glass windows
- No additional trim product or extra installation costs
- No requirement for offset shutters using permanent anchoring attachments
- You don’t need aftermarket hurricane anchor fixtures
- Storm Jamb permanent anchors is fitted into all the window frames
- Approved panels come with impact resistant windows
- No attachments/noticeable permanent hardware that can impact the structure’s appearance look from outside
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM JAMB
To learn more about how Storm Jamb is cost-effective, easy to install, and aesthetically superior to other products, contact us today!
Storm Stud™ Attachment System
We are the inventors and manufacturers of the trademarked product- Storm Stud. Anchoring components that are rust-resistant are required by the 2012 IRC/IBC criteria for rust-resistant storm-window protection. Consequently, Storm Stud eliminates the requirement for anchors or spacers to be anchored to the windows to ensure their stability.
- Approved after thorough testing to be used with Fabric Shield/ Wood Panels
- Meets all 2020 IRC/IBC criteria
- Has anchor components that are rust-resistant
- Quick installation if you’re need urgent installation of storm protection panels
- Affordable products
- Code Compliant
- DP 50 rating
- We store the protection panels carefully on site
- You can get Plywood/OSB-approved panels for your windows
- Pre-drilled holes on window fitting panels for speedy installation
- Eliminate additional trim material & installation costs
- No additional time/labor required to pass code once the window installations are done
- No need for offset shutters for permanent anchor fixtures
- No need for siding conditions when installing different anchors
- Storm Stud Permanent anchoring doesn’t affect window’s vapor barrier effectiveness
- No hardware/attachments can be seen from outside
- Major cost savings for standard Impact Glass windows
- Homeowners get peace of mind that their home is well protected
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM STUD SYSTEM
To learn more about how Storm Studs are a revolutionary and economical new way of protecting windows during a storm, contact us today!
Storm Surround Door Light Kit™
Impact solutions for swing doors
- Creates a stylish, sleek look with a streamlines molding profile and fittings
- Perfect impact- resistant products for wide swing doors
- Welded corner joints Non-impact and impact choices
- Miter cut markings so you don’t have to be concerned about screws/screw-hold plugs
Be ready for hurricane season and stormy weather with the least amount of hassle. Contact Muhler for additional details about how our high quality storm protection in Seabrook Island products and solutions can help to make your property safe during hurricanes and severe storms. For more information, call us at 843.572.9727 or write to us via this Contact Us form and we will call you back soon to discuss your requirements.
GET READY FOR HURRICANE AND STORM SEASONS
Contact Muhler today to learn more about how we can make your home safer during hurricanes and severe storms.
Ours was a large project – 54 hurricane-rated windows and 2 entranceways . . . . The installation crew was considerate of our home and cleaned up where they had been working each day.
We would highly recommend Muhler! We had a window that was leaking and needed to be replaced. Muhler was the only company out of 5 I called that would do just an individual window.
Great job on window replacement. Muhler even help retrofit existing windows to match (went above and beyond to assure I was satisfied). Their customer service was excellent.