Storm Protection in SULLIVAN’S ISLAND, SC
Impact-Resistant Windows, Storm Panels, Hurricane Shutters, Hurricane Windows & More in SULLIVAN’S ISLAND, SC
Sullivan’s Island residents who are bracing for a storm or hurricane understand how valuable every second is. Windows and shutters that can resist hurricane force winds may help safeguard your home from damage.
Impact-resistant glass, a variety of storm panel attachments, accordion shutters, hurricane windows, and unique fabric shields are also available from Muhler. If you wait until the last minute, you’ll miss out on getting timely storm protection services.
Storm Protection Products
Our company offers free storm protection evaluations anytime you need them. With the help of our experts, you can safeguard your home against storms. Storm-prevention products are all in the same category as this one.
Impact Resistant Windows
You and your family will be protected if you live in Sullivan’s Island and have hurricane windows installed. During a storm, a building’s structural stability might be compromised by heavy rain. Patio, sliding and casement windows that are hurricane-resistant provide an additional layer of protection to prevent flying glass.
Top-Rated Hurricane Shutters
Muhler’s Accordion Shutters help keep the elements out of your property. Alutech’s Accordion Hurricane Shutters are suitable for storm shelters since they can withstand hurricane-force winds. Because of interlocking foldable blade innovation, a large area can be covered without obscuring visibility.
Hurricane Storm Panels
When it comes to securing your property in the case of a storm, a hurricane-rated formwork system might just save you money. With a variety of options, we offer some of the best storm panels in the industry. Before they can be erected, the storm panel pieces need to be properly corrugated.
GET MORE INFO ABOUT OUR WINDOWS, SHUTTERS & PANELS
Our products are durable and built to withstand Lowcountry winds and weather. Contact us today to learn more.
Storm Protection Solutions
Storm Trim™ Protection System
Residents of Sullivan’s Island can take comfort in knowing that their windows are safe from the elements with Storm Trim from the Muhler Company. Code-compliant panels may be installed fast and easily with Storm Trim. Storm Trim’s non-corrosive connection points are ideal for achieving the 2020 IRC standards. The Storm Trim’s connectors are hidden under a Cover Strip that is fitted at the factory.
STORM TRIM™ PROTECTION SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
There are several reasons to opt for the STORM TRIM™ protection system including:
- No extra labor or time required to install the windows and other systems per code
- We install Storm Trim and the team stores the protection panels on your premises
- No additional installation costs or any trim material costs
- No stresses about siding conditions once the anchors are installed
- Storm Trim is in line with existing 2020 IRC criteria
- No termites or any rotting even whenever there is plywood
- No requirement to readjust shutters for the anchor attachments
- The vapor barrier will not be affected by our Storm Trim Permanent anchoring system
- No permanent fixtures to impact your residence’s exterior appearance
- Good cost savings compared to just Impact Glass windows
- Lightweight products that help in quick storage
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM TRIM
To learn more about how Storm Trim is cost-effective, easy to install, and aesthetically superior to other products, contact us today!
Storm Jamb™ Attachment System
Installing windstorm jambs is the best way to protect windows from flying debris apart from installing other systems. Window framework must be extruded with rust-resistant fasteners in order to comply with the 2020 IRC/IBC. Storm Jamb’s anchor clearance doesn’t need shutter offsets or siding adjustments.
With pre-installed cover strips, storm jambs may be hidden on certain windows. Using Storm Jamb, panels can be put together quickly and easily. The pre-drilled holes in each storm protection panel on Sullivan’s Island make installing the Storm Jamb a pleasure.
Storm JAMB Advantages
- Tested and 100% approved for hurricane protection panel use
- DP 50 rating
- Fully Code Compliant
- You don’t need aftermarket hurricane anchor fixtures
- No attachments/noticeable permanent hardware that can impact the structure’s appearance look from outside
- Meets current 2020 IRC/IBC specifications
- Quick panel fixtures for a variety of storm protection fabrics
- No need for multiple siding conditions when anchor installations are present
- No additional trim product or extra installation costs
- Storm Jamb Windows provide excellent cost savings compared to traditional impact glass windows
- Panels have holes that help in easy installation
- Approved panels have impact resistant windows
- No need for offset shutters using any permanent anchor fittings
- Storm Jamb permanent anchoring systems fit well on various window frames
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM JAMB
To learn more about how Storm Jamb is cost-effective, easy to install, and aesthetically superior to other products, contact us today!
Storm Stud™ Attachment System
We are the creators and manufacturers of Storm Stud, a patented product that is sold only by us. Using our solutions, you can be certain that your storm windows will be safe from corrosion according to IRC/IBC rust-resistant anchoring regulations. As a result, Storm Stud eliminates the need for anchors or spacers to secure windows.
- Approved after major testing to be used along with with Fabric Shield/ Wood Panels
- Meets existing 2020 IRC/IBC criteria
- DP 50 rating
- Code Compliant
- Fast installation if you require urgent installation of storm protection panels
- Affordable products
- Has rust-resistant anchoring components
- We store the protection panels carefully on site
- Eliminate added trim material & installation costs
- Eliminates the need to address various siding conditions when installing other anchors.
- You can get Plywood/OSB-approved panels and other components for your windows
- Pre-drilled holes on the window fitting panels for quick installation
- No added time/labor needed to pass code after window installations
- No offsetting of shutters required for permanent anchor fittings
- No siding adjustments required when installing anchors
- Storm Stud Permanent anchors never impact the window’s vapor barrier’s effectiveness
- No hardware/attachments are visible from outside
- Major cost savings for all Impact Glass windows
- Homeowners get the peace of mind they need for proper protection of their home
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM STUD SYSTEM
To learn more about how Storm Studs are a revolutionary and economical new way of protecting windows during a storm, contact us today!
Storm Surround Door Light Kit™
Impact solutions for swing doors
- Welded corner joints
- High quality impact- resistant products for large swing doors
- Creates a slim look with a streamlined fittings and molding profiles
- Impact and non-impact options
- Miter cut markings present so screws/screw-hold plugs are not a concern
Be ready for this year’s hurricane season and stormy weather without any stress. Contact Muhler for details about how our modern storm protection in Sullivan’s Island solutions and products can help to make your home safe during severe storms and hurricanes. For more information, call us at 843.572.9727 or write to us via this Contact Us form and we will call you back soon to discuss your requirements.
GET READY FOR HURRICANE AND STORM SEASONS
Contact Muhler today to learn more about how we can make your home safer during hurricanes and severe storms.
Take A Listen
Ours was a large project – 54 hurricane-rated windows and 2 entranceways . . . . The installation crew was considerate of our home and cleaned up where they had been working each day.
We would highly recommend Muhler! We had a window that was leaking and needed to be replaced. Muhler was the only company out of 5 I called that would do just an individual window.
Great job on window replacement. Muhler even help retrofit existing windows to match (went above and beyond to assure I was satisfied). Their customer service was excellent.
Let’s Get Started
Contact us today for more information about our vinyl windows, doors, shutters, sunrooms & storm protection. Free estimates.