Storm Protection GOOSE CREEK
Impact-Resistant Windows, Storm Panels, Hurricane Shutters, Hurricane Windows & More
In Goose Creek, residents are fully aware of the value of every moment spent preparing for a storm or hurricane. Your family and property can be protected with barriers, impact windows, hurricane shutters, special panels and other storm protection products that can withstand hurricane-force winds.
Muhler offers a wide range of products, including impact-resistant windows, storm panel attachments, accordion hurricane shutters, hurricane windows, and special fabric shields. Refrain from putting off making a purchase decision on the products you need!
Storm Protection Products
Get in contact with us straight away for a free full storm protection evaluation. When it comes to sourcing the best storm protection products for your home, our specialists are here to help. Some of the storm-prevention products we have available include:
Impact Resistant Windows
Hurricane windows in Goose Creek can help protect your family and property in the case of a hurricane. During a storm, a broken window might put a house’s structural stability at risk. Impact-resistant hurricane windows and patio doors include an interlayer that collects shards of shattered glass rather than letting them fly around the framework in the case of a collision..
Top-Rated Hurricane Shutters
Muhler’s Accordion Shutters are a storm-proof solution for your house. With the ability to withstand winds up to hurricane force, high quality Alutech’s Accordion Hurricane Shutters are the perfect choice for storm shelters anywhere. They feature a new interlocking folding blade system to cover large areas without obstructing the view.
Hurricane Storm Panels
With Hurricane Rated Hurricane Panels, you’ll be able to protect your home during a hurricane for less money. They are quite versatile and can be used in any room of your home. When it comes to storm panels, we only use the best. It is essential that all storm panel components be correctly corrugated and joined before they can be deployed.
GET MORE INFO ABOUT OUR WINDOWS, SHUTTERS & PANELS
Our products are durable and built to withstand Lowcountry winds and weather. Contact us today to learn more.
Storm Protection Solutions
Storm Trim™ Protection System
One of the most inventive and cost-effective solutions to protect windows during thunderstorms has been developed by The Muhler Company in Goose Creek. Storm Trim gives confidence to consumers at cost-effective rates. Installing code-compliant protection panels is a simple with Storm Trim. Storm Trim is compatible with the 2020 IRC and contains non-corrosive connecting points. Attractive removable Cover Strips, installed at the manufacture point, disguise the connections on the Storm Trim.
STORM TRIM™ PROTECTION SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
There are numerous reasons to opt for the STORM TRIM™ protection system such as:
- No extra labor/ time required to pass the code because our Storm Trim is installed and we store all the required protection panels on site
- No requirement to offset shutters for the anchor attachments
- No need to address many siding conditions at the point of installation of other anchors
- Storm Trim is in line with 2020 IRC provisions
- No termites/rot when you use plywood
- Eliminates various added labor cost plus the trim material costs
- Storm Trim Permanent anchors do not affect the vapor barrier
- No permanent attachment fittings to affect your home’s exterior appearance
- Significant cost savings over most Impact Glass windows
- Lightweight features allows for easy storage
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM TRIM
To learn more about how Storm Trim is cost-effective, easy to install, and aesthetically superior to other products, contact us today!
Storm Jamb™ Attachment System
Storm Jamb is the code-compliant budget-friendly method of shielding windows from the elements during a storm. In accordance with the 2020 IRC/IBC, window frames are equipped with corrosion-resistant anchors that are extruded. Without the necessity for offset shutters or adjusting for changing siding conditions, Storm Jamb may be used for permanent anchor clearances.
Windows with pre-installed Cover Strips that conceal the Storm Jamb are available. Your protective panels can be set up fast and simply with Storm Jamb. Each panel of storm protection in Goose Creek has pre-drilled holes for your window’s Storm Jamb for easy installation.
Storm JAMB Advantages
- DP 50 rated
- Code Compliant
- Meets every current 2020 IRC/IBC provision
- Tested and approved for hurricane protection panels
- Quick and simple fixtures of panels for various storm protection fabrics
- Panels come with Pre-drilled holes that ensure easy installation
- Approved panels come with the windows
- No requirement for aftermarket hurricane anchor fittings
- No need to offset shutters with permanent anchor attachments
- No added trim material and labor costs
- Storm Jamb Permanent anchors are extruded into window frames
- No requirement for different siding conditions when other anchors are installed
- No ugly permanent attachments and hardware visible from the street
- Storm Jamb Windows offer major cost savings over regular impact glass windows
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM JAMB
To learn more about how Storm Jamb is cost-effective, easy to install, and aesthetically superior to other products, contact us today!
Storm Stud™ Attachment System
The Muhler Company has developed and patented the Storm Stud. It is a revolutionary code-compliant and economical new way to protect windows in stormy weather. It is in line the 2012 IRC/IBC requirements for rust-resistant anchor components. Once you use Storm Stud you do not need to worry about the siding conditions when fitting anchors and you do not need offset shutters for fixing the anchors or clearance.
- Tested and Approved with Fabric Shield/ Woof Panels for protection
- DP 50 rated
- Code Compliant
- Fast installation of you’re looking for immediate installation of protection panels
- Meets current 2020 IRC/IBC guidelines using rust-resistant anchors
- You can acquire OSB/Plywood/approved panels for your windows
- Pre-drilled holes exist on all panels ensuring easy installation
- No added time or labor needed to pass code after completion of window installations and storage of protection panels on site
- No requirement for offset shutters for permanent anchor attachments
- No requirement for siding conditions for installing various anchors
- Eliminates additional trim material and labor expenses
- Storm Stud Permanent anchor components don’t impact the vapor barrier
- No attachments and hardware is visible from outside
- Major cost savings for Impact Glass installations
- Affordable pricing
- Property owners get good peace of mind
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM STUD SYSTEM
To learn more about how Storm Studs are a revolutionary and economical new way of protecting windows during a storm, contact us today!
Storm Surround Door Light Kit™
Impact solutions for swing doors
- Streamlines the conventional molding profile’s appearance
- Welded corners
- Perfect impact solutions for big swing doors
- Non-impact or impact options
- Miter cut stops are present so you don’t have to worry about screws or screw-hold plugs
Get ready for hurricane and storm season. Contact Muhler now to learn more about how our storm protection in Goose Creek solutions and products can help make your home safer during severe storms and hurricanes. For more information, call us at 843.572.9727 or write to us via this Contact Us form and we will call you back soon to discuss your requirements.
GET READY FOR HURRICANE AND STORM SEASONS
Contact Muhler today to learn more about how we can make your home safer during hurricanes and severe storms.
Ours was a large project – 54 hurricane-rated windows and 2 entranceways . . . . The installation crew was considerate of our home and cleaned up where they had been working each day.
We would highly recommend Muhler! We had a window that was leaking and needed to be replaced. Muhler was the only company out of 5 I called that would do just an individual window.
Great job on window replacement. Muhler even help retrofit existing windows to match (went above and beyond to assure I was satisfied). Their customer service was excellent.