Storm Protection in ISLE OF PALMS, SC
Impact-Resistant Windows, Storm Panels, Hurricane Shutters, Hurricane Windows & More in Isle Of Palms, SC
Those who live on Isle of Palms and are preparing for a storm or a hurricane realize that every second is precious. Your house and family may be better protected if your windows and shutters are made to withstand hurricane force winds.
Muhler also provides impact-resistant glass, a range of hurricane shutters and storm panel attachments in addition to accordion shutters, hurricane windows, and innovative fabric shields. Buy today rather than waiting until the last minute.
Storm Protection Products
Storm protection assessments are available for free from our company whenever you need them. Protect your property against storms by relying on our team of professionals. They’re all part of our storm-prevention product line.
Impact Resistant Windows
If you live in Isle of Palms, hurricane windows can keep you and your family safe during a storm. Heavy rain may weaken the structural integrity of a building during a storm. Hurricane-resistant patio, sliding, and casement windows are designed with an extra layer of safety to guard against flying glass.
Top-Rated Hurricane Shutters
The Accordion Shutters by Muhler can shield your home from the elements. Because they can resist hurricane-force gusts, Alutech’s Accordion Hurricane Shutters are ideal for storm shelters. A vast area may be covered without hindering visibility because of interlocked foldable blade innovation.
Hurricane Storm Panels
A hurricane-rated frame system might save you money when it comes to protecting your property in the event of a storm. We have some of the top storm panels in the business, and we provide a broad choice of solutions. Storm panel portions must be corrugated correctly before being installed.
GET MORE INFO ABOUT OUR WINDOWS, SHUTTERS & PANELS
Our products are durable and built to withstand Lowcountry winds and weather. Contact us today to learn more.
Storm Protection Solutions
Storm Trim™ Protection System
With the Muhler Company’s Storm Trim, Isle of Palms residents can rest easy knowing that their windows will be protected during storms. Storm Trim can be used to quickly and simply install code-compliant panels. The non-corrosive connecting points provided by Storm Trim are excellent for meeting the 2020 IRC requirements. A factory-installed Cover Strip conceals the Storm Trim’s connections.
STORM TRIM™ PROTECTION SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
There are numerous reasons to opt for the STORM TRIM™ protection system such as:
- No extra time or labor needed to install per code
- We install Storm Trim and our team stores all protection panels on your property
- No requirement for readjusting shutters for additional anchor attachments
- No stresses about siding conditions once the anchors are installed
- Storm Trim is in line with existing 2020 IRC criteria
- No termites or any rotting even whenever there is plywood
- No additional installation cost or any trim material cost
- The vapor barrier doesn’t get affected by our Storm Trim Permanent anchors
- No permanent fixtures to affect your residence’s exterior appearance
- Excellent cost savings compared to regular Impact Glass windows
- Lightweight products that allow for quick storage
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM TRIM
To learn more about how Storm Trim is cost-effective, easy to install, and aesthetically superior to other products, contact us today!
Storm Jamb™ Attachment System
Windstorm jambs are an affordable and code-compliant method of protecting windows from flying debris. To comply with the 2020 IRC/IBC, window frames must be extruded with corrosion-resistant fasteners. No offsetting of shutters or siding modifications are required with Storm Jamb for anchor clearance.
Storm Jambs can be disguised with pre-installed cover strips on certain windows. Panels may be built using Storm Jamb fast and effortlessly. Installing the Storm Jamb in Isle of Palms is a breeze since it is pre-drilled into each panel of storm protection.
Storm JAMB Advantages
- DP 50 rating
- Tested and 100% approved for hurricane protection panel use
- Meets current 2020 IRC/IBC specifications
- You don’t need aftermarket hurricane anchor fixtures
- No attachments/noticeable permanent hardware that can impact the structure’s appearance look from outside
- Quick panels fixing for various storm protection fabrics
- Fully Code Compliant
- No need for multiple siding conditions when anchor installations are present
- Storm Jamb Windows offer significant cost savings compared to traditional impact glass windows
- No additional trim product or extra installation costs
- Panels have holes drilled into them for easy installation
- Approved panels come with impact resistant windows
- No requirement for offset shutters using permanent anchor fittings
- Storm Jamb permanent anchoring systems are fitted into all the window frames
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM JAMB
To learn more about how Storm Jamb is cost-effective, easy to install, and aesthetically superior to other products, contact us today!
Storm Stud™ Attachment System
Storm Stud is a trademarked product of which we are the developers and manufacturers. IRC/IBC rust-resistant storm-window protection requirements demand rust-resistant anchoring components and our products meet this criteria. Because of this, Storm Stud removes the need for windows to be fastened by anchors or spacers.
- Approved after detailed testing to be used in conjunction with Fabric Shield/ Wood Panels
- Code Compliant
- Meets existing 2020 IRC/IBC criteria
- Has anchoring parts that are rust-resistant
- Fast installation if you require urgent installation of storm protection panels
- Affordable products
- We store the protection panels carefully on site
- DP 50 rating
- Eliminate added trim material & installation costs
- You can get Plywood/OSB-approved panels and other components for your windows
- Pre-drilled holes on the window fitting panels for quick installation
- No added time/labor needed to pass code after window installations
- No need for any offset shutters for the permanent anchor fittings
- No need for siding adjustments when installing different anchors
- Storm Stud Permanent anchoring will never impact the effectiveness of the window’s vapor barrier
- No hardware/attachments are visible from outside
- Major cost savings for all Impact Glass windows
- Homeowners get the peace of mind they need for proper protection of their home
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM STUD SYSTEM
To learn more about how Storm Studs are a revolutionary and economical new way of protecting windows during a storm, contact us today!
Storm Surround Door Light Kit™
Impact solutions for swing doors
- Excellent impact- resistant products for big swing doors
- Creates a sleek look with a stylish streamlined fittings and molding profile
- Non-impact and excellent impact choices
- Welded corner joints
- Miter cut markings so you will not need to be worry about screws/screw-hold plugs
Be ready for hurricane season and stormy weather with the least amount of hassle. Contact Muhler for additional details about how our high quality storm protection in Isle of Palms solutions and products can help to make your home safe during severe storms. For more information, call us at 843.572.9727 or write to us via this Contact Us form and we will call you back soon to discuss your requirements.
GET READY FOR HURRICANE AND STORM SEASONS
Contact Muhler today to learn more about how we can make your home safer during hurricanes and severe storms.
Take A Listen
Ours was a large project – 54 hurricane-rated windows and 2 entranceways . . . . The installation crew was considerate of our home and cleaned up where they had been working each day.
We would highly recommend Muhler! We had a window that was leaking and needed to be replaced. Muhler was the only company out of 5 I called that would do just an individual window.
Great job on window replacement. Muhler even help retrofit existing windows to match (went above and beyond to assure I was satisfied). Their customer service was excellent.
Visit Our Showroom
630 Skylark Dr., Suite U
Charleston, South Carolina 29407
Let’s Get Started
Contact us today for more information about our vinyl windows, doors, shutters, sunrooms & storm protection. Free estimates.