Storm Protection IN KIAWAH, SC
Impact-Resistant Windows, Storm Panels, Hurricane Shutters, Hurricane Windows & More In Kiawah, SC
Every minute is crucial for residents in Kiawah who are prepared for storms or hurricanes. Hurricane-resistant window systems and storm shutters are two examples of storm protection solutions that may shield your home and family from the perils of a storm.
Additionally, Muhler provides accordion shutters, unique fabric shields, and hurricane windows as well as impact-resistant windows and numerous storm panel attachments.. Instead of waiting until the last minute to get the things you need, get them today.
Storm Protection Products
Free complete storm protection evaluations are available right now from our company. You can depend on our professionals to keep your house stormproof. The following items are part of our storm-prevention arsenal:
Impact Resistant Windows
In the event of a storm, hurricane windows in Kiawah can help safeguard your family and your home. During a storm, severe rainfall might put the structural integrity of a building at danger. Hurricane-resistant patio doors and windows are provided with a layer that works as a barrier to protect structures from flying glass pieces.
Top-Rated Hurricane Shutters
Your home can be protected from the elements thanks to Muhler’s Accordion Shutters. Because they can resist hurricane-force gusts, Alutech’s Accordion Hurricane Shutters are ideal for storm shelters. Large areas may be covered without hindering sight thanks to the interlocking foldable blade technology.
Hurricane Storm Panels
A hurricane-rated formwork system can save you money when it comes to protecting your property in the event of a storm. All of your rooms can benefit from the variety of these products and we use only the finest storm panels. Before the storm panel parts are installed, they must be correctly corrugated and we make sure to do this.
GET MORE INFO ABOUT OUR WINDOWS, SHUTTERS & PANELS
Our products are durable and built to withstand Lowcountry winds and weather. Contact us today to learn more.
Storm Protection Solutions
Storm Trim™ Protection System
To prevent windows from being damaged during thunderstorms in Kiawah, the Muhler Company has come up with an excellent and cost-effective solution: Those who purchase Storm Trim can rest easy in the knowing that they’re getting a good deal for their money. Storm Trim may be used to quickly and simply install panels that are code-compliant. The non-corrosive connection points of Storm Trim make it suited for aligning with 2020 IRC guidelines. Attractive, factory-installed Cover Strips conceal the connections for such Storm Trim.
STORM TRIM™ PROTECTION SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
There are numerous reasons to opt for the STORM TRIM™ protection system such as:
- No added labor/ time needed to meet the code
- We install Storm Trim and store all the other protection panels on your site
- No requirement to offset shutters for additional anchor attachments
- No worries and stresses about siding conditions once the anchors ares installed
- Storm Trim aligns with 2020 IRC criteria
- No termites/rot even when you use plywood
- Eliminates added installation cost and the trim material cost
- The vapor barrier isn’t impacted by the Storm Trim Permanent anchors
- No permanent fittings to impact your residemce’s outer appearance
- Significant cost savings when compared to regular Impact Glass windows
- Lightweight structure allowing for quick storage
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM TRIM
To learn more about how Storm Trim is cost-effective, easy to install, and aesthetically superior to other products, contact us today!
Storm Jamb™ Attachment System
Windstorm jambs are an affordable and code-compliant way to keep windows safe from flying debris. The 2020 IRC/IBC requires corrosion-resistant fasteners to be extruded into window frames. Anchor clearance may be achieved with Storm Jamb without the requirement for offset shutters or modifications for varying siding conditions.
Cover Strips to conceal the Storm Jamb are pre-installed on certain windows. Protective panels may be installed fast and simply using Storm Jamb. All panels of storm protection in Kiawah, SC, come with pre-drilled holes for the window’s Storm Jamb for easy installation.
Storm JAMB Advantages
- Fully Code Compliant
- Meets current 2020 IRC/IBC specifications
- Tested and 100% approved for hurricane protection panel use
- Quick fixing of panels for different storm protection fabrics
- DP 50 rating
- Panels have holes in them – these are drilled for ease of installation
- Approved panels that come with the impact resistant windows
- You will not require aftermarket hurricane anchor fixtures
- No need for any offset shutters using permanent anchor attachments
- No added trim product or extra installation costs
- Storm Jamb permanent anchors is fitted into all the window frames
- No need for multiple siding conditions when anchor installations are present
- No attachments/noticeable permanent hardware that can impact the structure’s appearance look from outside
- Storm Jamb Windows offer excellent cost savings compared to standard impact glass windows
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM JAMB
To learn more about how Storm Jamb is cost-effective, easy to install, and aesthetically superior to other products, contact us today!
Storm Stud™ Attachment System
Our firm has patented and created this Storm Stud device. This method fits the 2012 IRC/IBC standards for rust-resistant anchoring components and is modern, code-compliant, and affordable for storm-window protection. As a result, Storm Stud removes the need to balance the windows when putting in anchors or spacers.
- Approved after stringent testing for use with Fabric Shield/ Wood Panels
- Meets all 2020 IRC/IBC criteria
- DP 50 rating
- Quick installation if you’re need urgent installation of protection panels
- Code Compliant
- Has anchor components that are rust-resistant
- You can get Plywood/OSB-approved panels for your windows
- Pre-drilled holes on window fitting panels for speedy installation
- No additional time/labor required to pass code once the window installations are done
- We store the protection panels carefully on site
- Affordable products
- No requirement for other offset shutters for the permanent anchor fixtures
- No requirement for siding conditions when installing different anchors
- Eliminate any additional trim material and installation costs
- Storm Stud Permanent anchoring doesn’t affect window’s vapor barrier effectiveness
- No hardware/attachments can be seen from outside
- Major cost savings for the Impact Glass fixtures
- Property owners get the peace of mind that their property is well protected
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM STUD SYSTEM
To learn more about how Storm Studs are a revolutionary and economical new way of protecting windows during a storm, contact us today!
Storm Surround Door Light Kit™
Impact solutions for swing doors
- Creates a streamlined look on the molding profile and standard fittings
- Welded corner joints
- Perfect impact- resistant products for wide swing doors
- Non-impact and impact choices
- Miter cut markings are present so you don’t have to stress about screws/screw-hold plugs
Be prepared for hurricane season and stormy weather. Contact Muhler for more details about how our advanced storm protection in Kiawah products and solutions can help make your property safer during hurricanes and severe storms. For more information, call us at 843.572.9727 or write to us via this Contact Us form and we will call you back soon to discuss your requirements.
GET READY FOR HURRICANE AND STORM SEASONS
Contact Muhler today to learn more about how we can make your home safer during hurricanes and severe storms.
Ours was a large project – 54 hurricane-rated windows and 2 entranceways . . . . The installation crew was considerate of our home and cleaned up where they had been working each day.
We would highly recommend Muhler! We had a window that was leaking and needed to be replaced. Muhler was the only company out of 5 I called that would do just an individual window.
Great job on window replacement. Muhler even help retrofit existing windows to match (went above and beyond to assure I was satisfied). Their customer service was excellent.
Visit Our Showroom
630 Skylark Dr., Suite U
Charleston, South Carolina 29407
Let’s Get Started
Contact us today for more information about our vinyl windows, doors, shutters, sunrooms & storm protection. Free estimates.