Storm Protection MONCKS CORNER
Impact-Resistant Windows, Hurricane Windows, Hurricane Shutters, Storm Panels & More
Moncks Corner is prone to storms and hurricanes during any time; hence, constant preparedness is recommended. As part of your overall storm protection procedures, use shields, panels, hurricane shutters, and windows to safeguard your family and house from hurricane-force winds.
Muhler offers a variety of hurricane protection alternatives, such as impact-resistant windows, storm panels, accordion hurricane shutters, and many more; however, waiting until the very last moment to take preventative steps is a bad idea.
Storm Protection Products
Contact us for a thorough evaluation of your storm protection Moncks Corner requirements. Our trained staff can provide you with affordable storm protection options for your house. The following are some of the storm protection options we provide:
Impact Resistant Windows
Having hurricane windows that safeguard you and your family in the event of hurricanes may be of great benefit. A damaged or shattered window can compromise the internal structure of your Moncks Corner property in the case of a hurricane. However, our highly-durable impact hurricane windows and patio doors are intended to withstand impact-induced damage. This is why, even though your glass breaks, the shards will adhere to the interlay, thereby containing them within the frame.
Top-Rated Hurricane Shutters
Utilizing Accordion Shutters by Muhler, you can secure your property against storms. Our accordion hurricane shutters offer the maximum level of storm protection, since they are designed to resist hurricane-force winds. They have a unique, interlocking folding blade technology designed to span vast areas and fold away so as not to obstruct views.
Hurricane Storm Panels
The use of hurricane-rated storm panels simplifies and reduces the cost of safeguarding your property during a hurricane. They are very adaptable and might even fit through practically each door or window in your home. Installing them from the inside or outside of your home in Moncks Corner is no problem for our factory-trained and certified specialists. To facilitate deployment, such storm panels are coiled and interlocked.
GET MORE INFO ABOUT OUR WINDOWS, SHUTTERS & PANELS
Our products are durable and built to withstand Lowcountry winds and weather. Contact us today to learn more.
Storm Protection Solutions
Storm Trim™ Protection System
The Muhler Company created and patented Storm TrimTM, a code-compliant and cost-effective method for covering windows during storms, and provides homeowners with a low-cost sense of security. Storm Trim made the installation of these code-compliant safety panels convenient and simple. Storm Trim conforms to the 2020 IRC and has connecting points that are resistant to corrosion. Elegant Cover Strips, pre-installed by the manufacturer, hide the points of attachment, and are removable.
STORM TRIM™ PROTECTION SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
The following are just a few of the many benefits of using the STORM TRIM™ protection system:
- Once the Storm Trim is installed on the property and the protective panels are kept on-site, it doesn’t require any additional labor or time is required to comply with code needs.
- Future anchor placement will no longer require considering various siding conditions
- By utilizing plywood, you wouldn’t have to worry about issues like decay or termites
- The Storm Trim Fixed anchors eliminate vapor barrier breaches
- Storm Trim is an affordable alternative to Impact Glass windows
- There is no need to offset the shutters when mounting them to fixed anchors
- Storm Trim aligns with all the 2020 IRC
- Many additional extra labor charges are eliminated
- Eliminates additional costs of materials
- No fixed installation visible from the exterior of your property
- It is lightweight, making easy to store.
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM TRIM
To learn more about how Storm Trim is cost-effective, easy to install, and aesthetically superior to other products, contact us today!
Storm Jamb™ Attachment System
The Storm Jamb is a highly efficient and cost-effective way to protect your home’s windows during a storm. Corrosion-resistant window frame anchors are mandated by the IRC/IBC for 2020. Storm Jamb reduces the demand for offset shutters for fixed anchor clearance as well as the need to tailor anchor installation to diverse siding conditions.
Storm Jamb Windows are concealed by aesthetically pleasing, removable Cover Strips. Storm Jamb allows you to install protection panels quickly and efficiently. Offered for every installation are storm protection Moncks Corner fabric pieces featuring pre-drilled holes that connect to the Storm Jamb on the window.
Storm JAMB Advantages
- Approved & certified for hurricane protection panels
- Aligns with 2020 IRC/IBC requirements
- The hurricane impact windows come with distinct approved panels
- Eliminates the need for individual aftermarket storm anchors
- Enables easy anchor installation without the need to deal with various siding conditions
- Storm Jamb Permanent anchors included into the framework of the window
- Storm Jamb Windows are much more affordable than Hurricane Glass Windows
- Code compliant
- Storm protection fabric panels for prompt and efficient installation
- DP 50 certified.
- The panels include pre-drilled holes, making the installation process simple
- No need to adjust shutters when inserting them to fixed anchors.
- There are no additional installation expenses, and minimal material prices
- No unpleasant fixed structures are visible from the street.
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM JAMB
To learn more about how Storm Jamb is cost-effective, easy to install, and aesthetically superior to other products, contact us today!
Storm Stud™ Attachment System
The Muhler Company designed and trademarked Storm Stud, a revolutionary, code-compliant, and cost-effective solution for shielding windows against storms. It fulfills the 2012 IRC/IBC standards for corrosion-resistant anchors. Mounting anchors with Storm Stud avoids the need to alter shutters for anchor clearance and deal with variable siding conditions.
- Code compliant
- Simple and efficient installation of the protection panels
- the panels have pre-drilled holes, enabling easy installation
- You don’t have to adjust the shutters for permanent anchor connections
- DP 50 certified
- No requirement for additional labor
- Reduced material costs
- No unappealing fixed attachment installations visible from the exterior spaces of the property
- Cost-effective safety enhancement
- Tested and approved for optimal protection using Wood Panels & Fabric Shield
- Employs anchors that are resistant to corrosion and fulfill all 2020 IRC/IBC criteria
- Windows could be constructed from OSB, Plywood, or another approved panel material.
- Once the windows have been fitted and the protective panels have been stowed, no additional time or work is required to pass the code
- There is no need to handle diverse siding conditions during new window installation of new windows
- Storm Stud Fixed Anchors do not compromise the vapor barrier
- Significant cost savings in comparison to Impact Glass windows.
GET MORE INFO ABOUT STORM STUD SYSTEM
To learn more about how Storm Studs are a revolutionary and economical new way of protecting windows during a storm, contact us today!
Storm Surround Door Light Kit™
Impact solutions for swing doors
- Aesthetic elegance with a conventional molding profile
- Welded angles
- Impact or lack of impact
- Excellent impact resistance for swiveling doors
- Miter cut stops eliminate screws and, even more importantly, screw hole plugs.
Get ready for storm and hurricane season. Contact Muhler now to learn more about how our storm protection in Charleston solutions and products can help make your home safer during severe storms and hurricanes. For more information, call us at 843.572.9727 or write to us via this Contact Us form, and we will call you back soon to discuss your requirements.
GET READY FOR HURRICANE AND STORM SEASONS
Contact Muhler today to learn more about how we can make your home safer during hurricanes and severe storms.
Ours was a large project – 54 hurricane-rated windows and 2 entranceways . . . . The installation crew was considerate of our home and cleaned up where they had been working each day.
We would highly recommend Muhler! We had a window that was leaking and needed to be replaced. Muhler was the only company out of 5 I called that would do just an individual window.
Great job on window replacement. Muhler even help retrofit existing windows to match (went above and beyond to assure I was satisfied). Their customer service was excellent.